In a stunning twist, the latest poll by some godforsaken organization shows that a majority of Republican primary voters favor the King of Mars to be the party's presidential nominee.
The fact that the King of Mars knows nothing about anything on earth, and, in all likelihood, does not even exist, did not dissuade the brain dead nincompoops who make up the rank and file of the GOP.
The King's supporters point to the following facts as evidence that the King would make a great president:
- There are no illegal immigrants on Mars
- Mars spends no money on social programs
- There is no discussion of global warming on Mars
-There are no taxes on Mars
- There is none of that gay and lesbian funny business on Mars
- No uppity Negro has ever been elected president of Mars